BEHDÎNAN – The HPG press center shared the following information about the details of the attacks by the invading Turkish army:
- On May 22, at 2:20 p.m., the attackers attacked our forces in the Girê FM resistance area, after which our forces responded in self-defense.
- At 10:00 am on May 22, the invaders attacked our forces in the Sîda resistance positions and our YJA Star forces responded with self-defense sabotage tactics, resulting in one invader being punished and one invader injured.
- At 09:30 on May 23, the invaders attacked our forces at the resistance positions in Sîda, whereupon our forces responded in self-defense.
Attacks by the occupying Turkish army;
- On May 21, 22 and 23, the resistance areas of Goşînê by Xakurkê, Girê Çarçêl by Metîna, Girê Amediyê, Girê Bahar by Zap and Girê Cûdî were bombed seven times by warplanes.
- On May 21, 22 and 23, our resistance positions in Metînas Girê Şehîd Piling, Girê Hakkarî, Zap’s Girê Cûdî, Girê Bahar, Çemço and Sîda were bombed 19 times with howitzers, mortars and tanks.
- On May 23, the attackers tried to destroy our positions in the Girê FM resistance area with excavators.”